[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Rodgers <david dot rodgers at kdsi dot net>
 To:  rjspence at tampabay dot rr dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Non-IP blocking?
 Date:  Mon, 10 May 2004 12:16:07 -0500
So far I am only using m0n0 at home but I don't see ANYTHING from
outside coming into my network. Is your box running in bridge mode? The
default rule is deny everything already isn't it? or am I a bit daft?

That mac shows up to be either equipment by or oemed from

http://www.cameo.com.tw/

are you sure you don't have a loop from your outside network in or a
compromised box on the inside spoofing arp? A wireless connection that
isn't secure?

Just throwing a bunch of stuff out there but I am not seeing anything
like this.

David