[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chet Harvey" <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  "David Cook" <david at dave dash cook dot co dot uk>, "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch"
 Subject:  Rv: FW: [m0n0wall] Soekris Alternative
 Date:  Mon, 10 May 2004 16:32:10 -0100
That is where I got my Lex Light's from. Only downside is there is no
expnsion options. No way to add hardware encryption modules. Plus the
Realtek 8139 chipset they come with is not that great. Get the intel nic.

Again, it would depend on how much traffic we are talking about here. Wish I
could just get the time to do some stress testing on the Soekris boxes....