[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tony Pitman <tony at shatalmic dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] bandwidth limiting
 Date:  Mon, 10 May 2004 20:01:53 -0600
Alan,

I appreciate your input on this. Unfortunately I don't have a good easy way
to track the bandwidth by usage so I have decided to limit it by speed. I
could get into my market and design a lot more via private email you would
like so as not to take up the list's bandwidth :-)

Tony

Tony Pitman
Shatalmic Company