[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Rodgers <david dot rodgers at kdsi dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] bandwidth limiting
 Date:  Tue, 11 May 2004 12:00:41 -0500
I am not sure about doing this within m0n0
In theory at least you could define queues to accomplish the sharing effect
that you desire.

There also is a project I have seen
pop up in a few places that does exactly what you are talking about I think.

It's call the "Bandwidth Arbitrator"
http://freshmeat.net/projects/arbitrator/

David