[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason Grimm" <jason dot grimm at freedomlink dot net>
 To:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Hardware links? WAS RE: RE: [m0n0wall] Soekris Alternative
 Date:  Tue, 11 May 2004 13:20:20 -0400
Very, very interested.

Manuel's site is nice, clean, and succinct, but I would very much like to
see a more interactive community site.  Maybe Manuel is open to
incorporating this into his site, or I, like you, would be more than willing
to host it.  Threaded forum discussions are easier to search and navigate
than the mailing lists, plus download sections, links, faq, etc. would all
be very helpful to newcomers as well as those of us with some experience.
While I was writing this email I threw up a quick CMS site -
http://m0n0.freedomlink.net .  It's free for anyone to use, or Mitch you
could put one up, or Manuel may decide to offer these things on his site.
If we go with this one it will just take a day or so to structure the forums
the way people want them and customize it in general for m0n0wall
collaboration.

~Jason