[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason Grimm" <jason dot grimm at freedomlink dot net>
 To:  "John Voigt" <megeek at jvoigt dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Hardware links? WAS RE: RE: [m0n0wall] Soekris Alternative
 Date:  Tue, 11 May 2004 13:56:34 -0400
I'm not suggesting these new resources, e.g. forums, downloads, links, etc.,
is a replacement for the mailing list.  I agree, and I'm sure research does
prove that mailing lists have higher participation and quicker turn around.
This would be in addition to, not in replace of.  We could opt not to
activate the forum, and just use it as an archive for downloads, links, and
faq.

~J