[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chet Harvey" <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  "John Voigt" <megeek at jvoigt dot com>, "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch"
 Subject:  Rv: Re: [m0n0wall] Hardware links? WAS RE: RE: [m0n0wall] Soekris Alternative
 Date:  Tue, 11 May 2004 14:07:11 -0100
I do think it would be nice for us users of m0n0wall to work together
instead of different channels. I have spoken to several board and mini-pc
manufacturers but I am finding new ideas here in this thread all the time.

I would love to see Manuel's work expand with the help of this community.

So count me in on sharing whatever pricing, links, etc I have....

Don't sweat the competition. =)