[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chet Harvey" <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  "David Rodgers" <david dot rodgers at kdsi dot net>, "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch"
 Subject:  Rv: Re: [m0n0wall] Soekris Alternative
 Date:  Tue, 11 May 2004 15:56:59 -0100
I just talked to the company that makes these. They are an OEM supplier to
linksys, Nokia and a few others. Anyway I was quoted a single unit purchase
price for the MB only of:

AR-B1550H 3.5" Geode w/3 LAN, VGA/LCD, DOM, 128MB SDRAM O/B w/CF $305

Or you can buy it in the cute lil red box for:

AR-M9925-X1 128MB EPC System Solution w/ 128MB AR-B1550H $316

The motherboard is not in stock at the moment. I haven't setup an OEM
account yet but I do plan on ordering one of their boxes next week. Letcha
know what I think.