[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Hilton Travis <Hilton at QuarkAV dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Hardware links? WAS RE: RE: [m0n0wall] Soekris Alternative
 Date:  Wed, 12 May 2004 08:31:41 +1000
Hi All,

On Wed, 2004-05-12 at 01:53, Mitch (WebCob) wrote:
> If there is a better place, tell me ;-)
>
> I was wondering if anyone would like to have a links list... I've got some
> of that web site link maintenance software kicking around, could throw up a
> copy and host it so people can add links to hardware and deals they find in
> the "embedded router platform" realm...
>
> Good idea? Bad idea?
>
> Maybe it's something already supported by whatever Manuel is running on his
> site?

If this stuff isn't likely to make it onto the m0n0wall site, I will
gladly host this information on the http://www.QuarkIT.com.au/ or
http://www.QuarkAV.com/ site - I have a fair bit of SmoothWall GPL 1.0
information on QuarkAV.com already, and get a lot of hits - its quite a
popular site.  I'd be glad to host any m0n0wall information on my site.

I'd also like to host an "Esoteric Hardware" section - like Nokia,
Symantec, etc boxes that run m0n0wall now, and how to get this to work.

--

Regards,

				http://www.mamboband.org/