[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  John Andrunas <andrunas at treyarch dot com>
 To:  Jason Grimm <jason dot grimm at freedomlink dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Soekris 4501
 Date:  Wed, 12 May 2004 13:24:38 -0700
The MA311 is a PCI 802.11b WiFi card by Netgear.  I am using in my m0n0
right now, and it works great.  I guess I was not clear in my initial
question.  I need to know if the MA311 is 3.3V or 5V.  I read that you
can tell by the side that the slot on the PCI connector is on, but I
don't know how accurate that really is.  I have read in the list-archive
of people using the MA311 with Net4501's, but I have also read of people
that it does not work with.