[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Paul Barlow" <PBarlow at fresnoheart dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Outbound DNS
 Date:  Wed, 12 May 2004 17:20:17 -0700
I have had m0n0wall installed and running for months and today for some
reason (no changes) boxes on the inside of the network cannot resolve
names. I have tried with and without dns forwarding. I put my laptop on
the outside of mono and could resolve fine from our DNS servers. I have
even reinstalled mono from scratch without any of my custom rules, and
burned a new CD just in case. Nothing shows up in the firewall blocking
log. Does anyone have any ideas? I have searched the mail archive and
found similar problems
<http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs%5b%5d=32&actionarg
s%5b%5d=22>  with no answers.

Thanks