[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 To:  Luis Carlos de Toledo //yahoo// <lscrlstld at yahoo dot com dot br>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Zebra and m0n0wall
 Date:  Thu, 13 May 2004 10:15:31 +0800 (MYT)
On Wed, 12 May 2004, Luis Carlos de Toledo //yahoo// wrote:

> Why not a new project named "m0n0router" ?    :-)

possible, but i would not be comfortable with having to fork the m0n0wall
codebase. however, a mechanism (perhaps thru the optional extension
feature) could be put in place to add routing and load balancing
functionality to a m0n0wall release. this way, the code for routing and
non-firewall related features would be integrated cleanly each time manuel
makes a new m0n0wall release.