[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Rodgers <david dot rodgers at kdsi dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall version 1.1b7
 Date:  Thu, 13 May 2004 12:23:21 -0500
Excellent!

The easy question next ... and maybe I am just unclear in reading. Will you be
able to use say a optional port for your captive portal and another port for
the lan? I guess I am curious wether you can assign the port the captive
portal functions on or whether it has to be the default lan port?

I wasn't really kean on this at first but I think it could have some rather
exciting applications.

David