[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Rodgers <david dot rodgers at kdsi dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Host/Network Aliases .... Pretty Please
 Date:  Thu, 13 May 2004 15:41:22 -0500
Since we have all this cool stuff to look forward to any chance that some day
we might see the host/network aliases that we create auto added to the drop
down boxes for packet filter and nat rules so that there is no chance of
screwing up when typing the aliases in the blue box.

And then (sigh please don't hurt me) maybe a service definition section like
the network aliases definitions that add to the services drop down box so you
don't have to keep typing in port numbers for each rule if you are doing a
lot of them.

These are the only things that I personally thought this project lacked in the
first place.

David Rodgers