[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason Crowley" <jcrowley at kc dot rr dot com>
 To:  "'Garry Taylor'" <gtaylor at proxim dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] DHCP - other attributes
 Date:  Fri, 14 May 2004 09:51:25 -0500
Here are the two files to add PXE and tftp options to the DHCP page.  I
posted these once before, but I didn't have the files linked right.

http://home.kc.rr.com/innonet/services.inc (put this file in /etc/inc)
http://home.kc.rr.com/innonet/services_dhcp_edit.php (put this file in
/usr/local/www)

Maybe Manuel will see fit to add these updates to the next revision of
m0n0wall?  Anyway, I hope it helps you, Garry.  -Jason