[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Eric Garnice" <eric at number13 dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] vmware
 Date:  Wed, 12 May 2004 07:22:30 -0400
I too had run m0n0 on VMware at one time and used the .iso in lieu of the
hard disk.  Too lazy to set up BSD on VMware just to format the floppy
image, I Googled around for a while and found the .flp floppy boot image for
the Plan9 OS.  This worked fine, and I believe there was about 1MB of free
space on the image.