[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Falcor <falcor at netassassin dot com>
 To:  GC <gc at giecie dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSec & 3COM OfficeConnet Firewall
 Date:  Fri, 14 May 2004 11:04:34 -0500
See if this helps, I have the doc complete except for the how-to for
roaming clients.  (But as for VPN concentrator <--> m0n0wall it is all
done.)

I have tested this document with Cisco 3030 VPN concentrators and other
m0n0wall systems.  Works great!
http://www.netassassin.com/m0n0wall/m0n0wall%20and%20IPSEC.pdf

there is also a PPTP howto document located at that same url, and on the
main m0n0wall site.

Manuel, would you mind posting the IPSEC document on the main site too?