[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Adam Nellemann <adam at nellemann dot nu>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Host/Network Aliases .... Pretty Please
 Date:  Fri, 14 May 2004 18:51:38 +0200
Sorry for this off-topic post, I just couldn't resist...

>>Heavy duty enterprise ... lol ...  i think u never saw a real firewall
>>... a firewall is not a packetfilter  ... a firewall is a system with a
>>lot of components and m0n0wall is far away from this ...

[...]

>>whatever, what u want its better to write scripts ... like the most
>>pro's do here 2 create a  config .xml than upload it ... and read the
>>m0n0wall homepage ... Manuel is finished with m0n0wall cause that its
>>called 1.0 ! Maybee some day there is "m0n0wall 2" but i wont bet .

[...]

>>And Virus filtering ... omg ... u have to learn a lot ... but i dont
>>think i should further comment this crap

... And then he grew up (we hope!)

*Sigh* I guess this goes a long way to explain why so many websites
are so utterly crappy these days (Hmm, wonder if MS use guys like
this? It certainly would explain a lot!)

I h0pe "u" aren't letting this l33t webmaster dude get 2 u D4vid ;)

4dam.