[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ron Cohen" <r dot cohen at pentasystems dot nl>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Allow only specific IP-ranges to use PPTP server
 Date:  Sat, 15 May 2004 00:29:08 +0200
When I activate the PPTP server on Monowall (no redirection to other
server behind Monowall), by default the entire universe is granted
access to port 1723. When I try to block access to port 1723 in the
firewall rules it does not seem to have any effect. I am still able to
connect from excluded ip-ranges.

How can I force Monowall to overrule the default "permit 1723 from
anywhere" rule and allow only specific ip-ranges?

Ron Cohen
Penta Systems
Tel. +31-(0)546-457551
Mob. +31-(0)655-323198