[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  rjspence <rjspence at tampabay dot rr dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  How do you do this?
 Date:  Fri, 14 May 2004 20:41:09 -0400
I've read the monowall docs that state that you cannot access domain from the
internal networks. I've taken the suggestions provided for a workaround and
can access the server via IP. However, this poses the issue of some of the
scripts needing actual domain names for configuration. As such, I have
configured them by IP. Question is, it's mentioned that there will be no
"bounce" feature. How can it be done in such away that your external domain
can be accessed? leaving it as IP's show the external IP for the site and not
not the Tld. Anyone have a work around for accessing your pages via domain
behind a monowall setup?

Thank you,
rjspence