[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Adam Nellemann <adam at nellemann dot nu>
 To:  Luciano Lima <luciano at elo dot com dot br>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Multiple interfaces
 Date:  Wed, 12 May 2004 17:38:31 +0200
Luciano Lima wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> How can I configure multiple WAN an LAN interfaces ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Luciano Lima

Hi Luciano,

A) You can't configure multiple WAN interfaces.

B) Through the "(assign)" page (next to "Interfaces" in the GUI) you
can assign any available (3rd, 4th, and so on) NIC as OPTx interfaces.
These will then occur in the "Interfaces" section in the GUI, where
you can rename them (such as "DMZ", "LAN2", "WLAN" or whatever instead
of "OPTx"), give them an IP, and then use them much like the LAN
interface.

Hope this helps?

Adam.