[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Rick Spence <rjspence at tampabay dot rr dot com>
 To:  christian at nyegaard dot net
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] How do you do this?
 Date:  Fri, 14 May 2004 22:20:38 -0400
On Friday 14 May 2004 09:53 pm, Christian Nyegaard wrote:
> How about using the DNS forwarder and adding an override?
>
> ->Services
> 	-> DNS Forwarder
>
> Wouldn't this work fine in this situation ?

I have this turned on, but don't understand how the overrides work.
Still only get IP without configuring the internal hosts file.
The DNS forwarder is on and the site can be viewed from the web.
So everything is working alright, I just cannot view the tld without
setting this up in the hosts file for clients. With the overrides, I'm
wondering if the hosts file needs configured or not?

Thanks
Rjspence