[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  "'Christian Hjalmarsson'" <christian at hjalmarsson dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Forward same port to severl computers
 Date:  Sat, 15 May 2004 16:55:01 +0200

I think you will need to tell us what port you mean, because I can't see a
need to forward 1 port to many computers.

If you have 1 public IP-address, you can only forward each port once. This
is not m0n0wall but TCP/IP. It would be the same as running 2 webservers on
1 single computer, on the same port, on the same IP-address, which is
impossible. Which website would you get?

Regards,
Joachim

MISSION STATEMENT

DISCLAIMER