[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Martin Holst" <mail at martinh dot dk>
 To:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?Michael_=D8stergaard_Pedersen?= <michael at bytopia dot dk>
 Cc:  "M0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Problem with static routes
 Date:  Sun, 16 May 2004 19:04:35 +0200
Hi Michael!

Since I haven't toyed much with m0n0wall static routes I can't say for sure how well the
implementation works.

However, it would be rather interesting to have a look at the rule which is apparently blocking the
traffic - rule 68, rule group 0 on dc0 interface.

Could you take at look at rule 68 in your <m0n0wall-IP>/status.php?

BTW: Andreas Gracco seemed to have a similar problem.
http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs[]=52&actionargs[]=57
Unfortunately he never got back to me.

/Martin