[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Arturas Satkovskis" <arsatk at delfi dot lt>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Advanced traffic shaping
 Date:  Sun, 16 May 2004 22:26:10 +0300
Hi to all

I am using two pipes for upload and download for all the traffic and apply
wieghted queues here.
Also I create a set of two pipes for every user and limit upload and
download trafic per user.
So after passing the user-pipe, trafic is reinjected into general pipes and
queues for trafic-type weighting.

Best regards,

Arturas