[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Daniel Ribelin" <daniel at iglobalnetworks dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Locking up.
 Date:  Sun, 16 May 2004 19:30:21 -0400
I am currently using the 1.0 release. Everything has been running fine until
yesterday. No my m0n0wall just locks-up and I must do a hard reboot. Nothing
has changed in the config, to be sure I reloaded the box and uploaded my
backup of the config. Still freezes up - nothing in the logs to tell me
anything (frustrating).

It is running on DOM (Disk On Module - 64 Megs)
And a standard Asus M/B with 256 Meg RAM
2 intel NIC's

I even installed on a new computer - with all new components.

Help!@$#! What would cause this to be happening??

Best Regards,

Daniel Ribelin.
Chief Technology Officer