[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] WAN interface IP addresses
 Date:  Sat, 15 May 2004 12:30:37 -0400
Well to begin with, the first time you asked a question, you sent a link to
a project that has not released any files so it would be hard for anyone to
make a comment.

As for you next question, I don't think it is possible to use multiple
subnets on the WAN interface, you would likely need to use two monowalls.

You also have to realize that this list is made up of volunteers, it is not
a place where every question is answered everytime. Whineing about no answer
does not help at all.

Dave