[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Arturas Satkovskis" <arsatk at delfi dot lt>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Advanced traffic shaping
 Date:  Mon, 17 May 2004 12:25:17 +0300
Hi everybody

One more idea how to reinsert packets:
 you can set up different pipes/queues on both LAN and WAN interfaces
 meaning, that when packet comes in from the LAN interface it hits a rule
where pipes with per/ip bw restrictions are set
 then, when passing through WAN interface, the same packed is applied
shaping rules/queuing in order to optimise/fairly distribute the total
bandwidth

Best regards,

Arturas