[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Michael_=D8stergaard_Pedersen?= <michael at bytopia dot dk>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Possible bug: LAN redirection via static route
 Date:  Mon, 17 May 2004 15:09:27 +0200
I think the real question is why doesn't it work. We want to route the
traffic without NAT since on the destination network they must be able
to see all our internal IP addresses.

-Michael

> Did you setup nat rules for the 172.X network? If not it will not work. I have this setup running
in several places and it does work, But you have to use the enable advanced outbound nat and built
the nat tables for the 192 and 172 networks.