[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Olivier Nibart <olivier at naya dash tec dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  NAT with port change
 Date:  Mon, 17 May 2004 17:48:31 +0200
Hi Guys,

I've tried to find out the solution myself with the archives, with no
results...
I know it works, so the answer is probably very simple :

I'm trying to acces 2 ssh servers on my LAN, let's say S1 and S2, like
this :

WAN port 22 <------------>M0n0wall<--------------->LAN S1 port 22
WAN port 2222 <------------>M0n0wall<--------------->LAN S2 port 22

I've added a NAT from WAN:22 to S1:22 on LAN
I did the same for S2 except that I've put 2222 on the external port.

I have one rule that permit port WAN:22 to access S1 and another one
that permit WAN:22 to access S2 also.

First natting works like a charm (I did the same for my mail server,n
http, etc... without any troubles)
But the second one (with the 'port mapping') doesn't....

What did I do wrong ?

Regards

--
olivier