[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Robert Staph" <rstaph at digitalimpreza dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  problems connecting dell 1350 mpci laptop to a soekris with netgear ma311
 Date:  Tue, 18 May 2004 09:23:40 -0400
I just bought a Dell that has a built in b/g minipci card (truemobile 1350).
I'm having nothing but trouble connecting to my soekris/m0n0wall box that is
running a netgear ma311 wireless card in hostap.

I have an ascii WEP key typed in, and the m0n0wall AP works with my old
laptop with an orinoco PCMCIA card.  The Dell will connect to my non-wep
linksys AP, but refuses to connect with the soekris/m0n0wall box even with
WEP off.

I'm going to try the orinoco card in the dell after I send this message.
Anyone have any ideas on how to get it running?

-Rob