[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  "Adam Nellemann" <adam at nellemann dot nu>, "Jason Crowley" <jcrowley at kc dot rr dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Re: [m0n0wall-dev] Web Proxy Service for m0n0wall
 Date:  Tue, 18 May 2004 08:06:47 -0700

Me too - I like the concept, but think it belongs as a module. The use is
limited to those that have the need, and the hardware capable of running it.
Don't think it's for everyone, but a module is definitely easy to add -
anyone who would understand the config should be able to add the module ;-)

m/