[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] how to insert a image into the captive portal web page?
 Date:  Tue, 18 May 2004 17:24:15 +0200
On 18.05.2004 14:28 +0800, Dinesh Nair wrote:

> On Tue, 18 May 2004, Manuel Kasper wrote:
>
>> You can't put anything in /usr/local/captiveportal as mini_httpd
>> for the captive portal has been modified to always execute
>> index.php as a
>
> would a modification to just redirect to the directory instead of a
> specific script name make sense, manuel ?

No, I don't think so. There's no need to upload any images to
m0n0wall. People can simply put the images they need onto another web
host (even on the Internet) and allow that IP address in the captive
portal config. That's so much easier, especially since there is no
way to upload the images via the webGUI (and if there was, the space
to store that stuff would be pretty limited anyway) - I can't see
what the problem with putting images onto another host is.

- Manuel