[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Public Access to Web GUI and IPSec
 Date:  Sat, 15 May 2004 13:19:35 -0400
Forgot to reply to the list with the answer...

Getting access from the WAN side for remote management is just a matter of
making a rule to allow access to whichever port you set the GUI on. If you
run it on https 443, just allow access to 443 and make sure that you have a
strong password on your monowall.

I've got mobile and static tunnels running on my systems with no problems so
I would think it is a configuration problem.

Dave