[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 To:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] how to insert a image into the captive portal web page?
 Date:  Wed, 19 May 2004 00:23:48 +0800 (MYT)
On Tue, 18 May 2004, Manuel Kasper wrote:

> That's so much easier, especially since there is no way to upload the
> images via the webGUI (and if there was, the space to store that stuff

make sense.

> would be pretty limited anyway) - I can't see what the problem with
> putting images onto another host is.

i guess the notion of just setting up another webserver for a single image
may be a bit too much for some. for me, i actually have no worries on
this.

back to our regular programming. when will you be rolling a next release ?
that'd be my deadline for submitting the radius auth features to you.