[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com>
 To:  "'Adam Nellemann'" <adam at nellemann dot nu>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] WAN interface IP addresses
 Date:  Sat, 15 May 2004 13:26:58 -0400
I think what he wanted was to have two subnets from different ISP's running
on mono, ie: 65.x.x.x/24 and 82.x.x.x/24 which is not possible to my
knowledge. He would need two WAN interfaces which has been discussed several
times here. The NAT and ARP pages will only work with one subnet from one
ISP.

Dave

--snip--