[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Rodgers <david dot rodgers at kdsi dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] how to insert a image into the captive portal web page?
 Date:  Tue, 18 May 2004 13:27:14 -0500
I don't know what the heck I was thinking but doing img src  to something on
an external webserver will never work in a million years ... DUH until they
click the accept button they would have no access to any resource outside the
local network .......... the server has to live behind the same network
interface that the user on the portal is coming from.