[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Justin W. Pauler" <jwpauler at air dash q dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  M0n0wall and PPTP
 Date:  Tue, 18 May 2004 15:27:25 -0500
Hey Everyone,

I see (now) that m0n0wall has support for PPTP and after playing with it a
little now, I love it. I only have a couple of questions, maybe someone out
here could answer.

1. Only 16 concurrent VPN connections... Where does this limit come from? Is
this a hardware issue, CPU issue? If this works like I want, I would
consider running a m0n0wall board just as a VPN router for our office, but I
would probably need considerably more than 16.

2. The DHCP seems a little funny... It seems to hand out addresses starting
at .0 (it actually gives me .0!), Any ideas?

Thanks Folks.

--
Justin W. Pauler
Network Administrator