[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Robert Staph" <rstaph at digitalimpreza dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] problems connecting dell 1350 mpci laptop to a soekris with netgear ma311
 Date:  Tue, 18 May 2004 20:50:42 -0400
You did confirm my gut reaction to this issue, replace the crappy dell stuff
with something more main stream.  Since the internal mpci card has about 20%
less range than my orinoco and the dell card supposedly has two antennas, I
think I'll go with one of those extended range mpci cards.

Anyone have a good recommendation/link?  even a 30mw that you've had good
luck with a broad range of AP's and wireless networks?

-Rob