[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Michael Mee" <mm2001 at pobox dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Advanced traffic shaping
 Date:  Wed, 19 May 2004 10:51:56 -0700
I've lost track of who started this thread and where its at now, but I think
the goal was to clone the functionality of "The Wonder Shaper",

If someone has done that, can they please paste the traffic shaping rules
from their config.xml file to the list so others (like me!) can benefit?
And any <system></system> additions too of course.

It would be a great contribution to the m0n0wall community!

cheers, michael