[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael Mee" <mm2001 at pobox dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Advanced traffic shaping
 Date:  Wed, 19 May 2004 10:51:56 -0700
I've lost track of who started this thread and where its at now, but I think
the goal was to clone the functionality of "The Wonder Shaper",
http://lartc.org/wondershaper/.

If someone has done that, can they please paste the traffic shaping rules
from their config.xml file to the list so others (like me!) can benefit?
And any <system></system> additions too of course.

It would be a great contribution to the m0n0wall community!

cheers, michael