[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Thomas Hertz" <term at cynisk dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Forwarding Broadcast Traffic (was Multicast)
 Date:  Fri, 21 May 2004 00:12:53 +0200
The nicest solution would probably be to implement a relay agent daemon on
the m0n0wall, that can relay these broadcasts. There are already several of
these available for DHCP and, if not already BSDP compatible, some of these
could probably quite easily be modified to support BSDP relay as well. Such
a relay agent would really make sense to implement into m0n0wall.

// Thomas Hertz