[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Adam Nellemann <adam at nellemann dot nu>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Buying m0n0wall hardware...
 Date:  Fri, 21 May 2004 23:03:09 +0200
Hi everyone,

(Please excuse me if this is outside the topic of this list?)

I want to get rid of the PC that is currently running my m0n0wall, in
preference of something smaller, quieter and with less moving parts.

So I was wondering if anyone on the list had one of the embedded
solutions for sale?

I'm looking for something like a Soekris 4801 or similar, complete
with case and powersupply (a CF card isn't stictly necessary, as I
already have one working in the PC). It must be a configuration known
to work with m0n0wall, having enough RAM etc. and at least 3 network
interfaces (non-wireless).

I'd prefer to buy a new one (anyone making a business of selling such
things?) But a used one in good condition would be acceptable.

Regards,

Adam.