[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Beta 1.1b9
 Date:  Sun, 23 May 2004 12:39:45 +0200
The captive portal just got better: we now have RADIUS authentication
support, thanks again to Dinesh Nair! By specifying a RADIUS server,
port and shared secret, as well as adding two input fields
(user/pass) to your captive portal page, you can have your users
authenticate against a RADIUS server. The error page (in case of
failed authentication) is customizable as well.

Furthermore, I've added a checkbox on the System: Advanced page that
makes it possible to disable the firmware version checks on the
System: Firmware page (for paranoid people).

Downloads:

net45xx: http://m0n0.ch/wall/download.php?file=net45xx-1.1b9.img
net48xx: http://m0n0.ch/wall/download.php?file=net48xx-1.1b9.img
generic-pc: http://m0n0.ch/wall/download.php?file=generic-pc-1.1b9.img