[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Federico Krum" <federico at thehost dot com dot ar>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.1b9
 Date:  Sun, 23 May 2004 13:52:16 -0300
Talking about paranoids.......
when you fail to log on to the web GUI, The following page is displayed

            m0n0wall
        Access denied.

I dont want the "Intruder" to know even that a m0n0wall is there.
Can we have a check box to eliminate this and just display nothing?

(It looks like Manuel is going to put a special FOR PARANOID menu item with
people like us ;o)

Federico