[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ginther, Demian M" <demian dot m dot ginther at boeing dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  FW: IPsec question
 Date:  Mon, 24 May 2004 13:04:47 -0700
Hi there...

We are trying to link a site in Maui to our local network and the rest
of our corporate network.  This is a little complex as there are a lot
of static routes in our router to make our connection to our corporate
network work properly.  The setup looks like this:

Corporate network ===== router === linux firewall/router ==== HP 9304
Routing switch with routes/our network ==== soekris/m0n0wall
-------internet------ soekris/m0n0wall === host network

So far, I have set up the 2 m0n0walls and I can get from the host
network to 'our network.'  I need to get to the corporate network from
the host network, and there are a LOT of subnets out there in the
corporate network.  The HP9304 knows how to route to those networks, but
I cannot figure out how to set the tunnel as the default route for all
packets from the host network.  Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Demian