[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chet Harvey" <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  "C. Falconer" <cfalconer at avonside dot school dot nz>, "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch"
 Subject:  Rv: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall NAT weirdness (It shouldn't be doing this!)
 Date:  Tue, 25 May 2004 10:15:31 -0100
There may be more to this than m0n0wall.

First, ICMP pings from the WAN side I believe are dropped by default. Others
here will let me know if I am wrong. =)

As for serving up pages on 80 via the wan side and dyndns....A) I assume you
setup dyndns in m0n0wall to stay current and B) does your ISP allow 80
traffic from customer websites?

I have Cox cable in Virginia and they do not allow port 80 traffic from a
customer like me.