[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Luciano Lima <luciano at elo dot com dot br>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Hosap
 Date:  Tue, 25 May 2004 15:23:23 -0300
Hi all,

I'm trying to use m0n0wall as a wireless AP (hostap).
I tried using a Samsung SWL-2100P, wich is recognized by monowall as a
Prism chipset.

I don't get to connect to the AP using any 802.11b devices. I tried
using Cisco PCI352, Texas based and ADMTek based chipset card in a
slackware system with no success. The same problem with a litle CF card
in my Pocket PC that I have already tested connection to many AP like:
Samsung, Linksys, Cisco AP350, etc.

Is hostap monowall option available only to be used with another
monowall host (in BSS mode) ?

Thanks,

Luciano Lima