[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Martin Holst" <mail at martinh dot dk>
 To:  "Thomas Hertz" <term at cynisk dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] WOL client
 Date:  Tue, 25 May 2004 23:37:16 +0200
Well, actually... Tools for routed WOL are available.
I think that using one of these would be a better choice.

Take a look at www.depicus.com. They've got a few different tools - all
freeware.

I'm currently using the WOL GUI (358kB) and the WOL Command-line (48kB).

The depicus web page is horribly slow right now.
If it's completely inaccessible I can drop the utils on a web server
myself.

/Martin