[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Luca A." <ced at leda dot it>
 To:  "M0n0wall \(E-mail\)" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  IPSEC:problem conncting with gprs and adsl
 Date:  Wed, 26 May 2004 14:40:24 +0200
Hi all,
i'm new of m0n0wall but i think it's great!
Just a little question: i need to connect some pc out of the office with
Gprs / Umts connctions (also Adsl...) to control remote desktops inside the
m0n0wall network.
Usually we connect the external computers with isdn or analog connections,
run an ipsec client and the  vpn works good (it's possible to control every
pc on the internal network with tight VNC), but if we try with adsl or
gprs/umts connection nothing happens... i mean, the IPSec autentication
works but i can't ping or controle nothing on the internal network.
Any  suggestion?
Thanks!!!!!!!

Luca Aguzzoli
Leda S.r.l.