[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "SysOps" <sysops at mypcbox dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] The MDP Initiative
 Date:  Thu, 27 May 2004 09:05:54 -0500
Wow... this is great we have received a great response on this initiative.

I have looked at what everyone has contributed thus far and it seems that we
are already a step ahead.  Jim and a few folks currently have a working
document to start from so what I will do is subscribe to the m0n0wall-doc
mailing list and await Jim's instruction on how to obtain the README.

Jim, based on your last posting regarding this topic, I am assuming that the
list is m0n0wall dash doc at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, is this correct?  Those wishing to
participate can sign up as well.

Since MDP so there is no reason to re-invent the wheel and start from
scratch. What I plan to do is move forward with the current document and
update every aspect of it regarding m0n0wall that is currently not
documented. In addition, include any outside references that have been
passed along through the mailing lists.

Jim please let us know if the info that I have stated above regarding the
mailing list is correct and how those of us wanting to participate in this
initiative can/should proceed.

I am excited for m0n0wall!

Joe
System Operations